Dubuque Physical Therapy specializes in both neck and back pain along with overuse and running related injuries. In addition, we offer a wide variety of services and programs to assist you in getting back to feeling your best.
• ASTYM (Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization) - Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization aids in treatment for patients who are experiencing pain, loss of motion and/or loss of function following surgery, injury, cumulative trauma disorders and chronic irritation/tendonitis.
• X-RTS (Cross-Reference Testing System) - X-RTS is methodology that determines patient compliance during a functional capacity evaluation for workers compensation cases.
• Running Clinics
• New Patient Form
• Our Running Brochure
• Graston Technique
• The McKenzie Institute, USA
Our Services include:
• Orthopedic and Sport Rehabilitation (Carpal tunnel, Disc Bulges and Rotator cuff injuries)
• Individualized Sports Performance Programs
• Post Surgery Rehabilitation
• Workers Compensation Rehabilitation
• Functional Capacity Evaluation (Westside Clinic)
• Work Hardening (Westside Clinic)
• Job Site Analysis
• Vestibular/Balance Rehabilitation
For more information about any of our services, please feel free to give us a call today!